To manage and administer the college library there is a Library Committee under the supervision and control of the principal. The main function of the library Committee are as follow:
- To guide the Librarian in formulating general library policies and regulations which govern the function of the library.
- To provide for proper documentation services and updating the library collection.
- To work towards modernization and improvements of library and documentation services.
- To formulate policies and procedures for efficient use of library resources.
- To review library readership department-wise.
- To adopt measures to enhance readership.
- To prepare budget and proposals for the development of the Library.
- To recommend to the authorities the fees and other charges for the use of the Library.
- To seek feedback on Library function from readers.
- To submit the annual to increase the membership of the library.
- To take measures to increase the membership of the Library beyond the boundaries of the college.